Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the "Life with the Abbotts" blog!! The intent for this blog is for you to know what is going on with my family and plus maybe some time for me to just gab.

This week has been a quiet week for us. The kids had TAKS testing last week and they are glad they are over with. Jessica is hoping she passes her Science TAKS because if she does, she won't have to worry about taking TAKS next year.

This weekend will be a little crazy for us. Tomorrow my nephew will be signing papers to play soccer with a college in Kansas. It's hard to believe he is that old!!! I really feel old! Then Friday, my sister is going to be induced so we will most likely have a baby Friday. We don't know what it is so it will be a surprise! Then Saturday, Stephen's brother is graduating from seminary in the morning at Prestonwood and then later that day, Stephen and I will be going to the Gaither Concert in Ft. Worth with a group from our church. Then, of course, Sunday is Mother's Day. We will probably go to my parent's house after church to spend time with mom.

It's going to be crazy this weekend!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment